Monday, February 22, 2010

why ah?

i've been asked numerous times, " Why your face
so red ah?"

"Eh, you drunk ah?"
"Whoa, bad sunburn huh..."

well pple... it was an allergic reaction. So erm... yea.
Not funny :(  Not that i was offended in anyway. But
sometimes the laughter lasted a little too long. Just
a few seconds shorter would be good yea? Or if you
were observant enough, you might have noticed that
my eyes weren't smiling...

but i thought it funny to be asked if i were drunk in
church on a sunday morning...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

am listening. am reading. am feeling too, for once itch plague my skin once. not easy Mei, but prayers be upon you from me a regularity now.

hey, hang in there. you've been looking so resilient through this, u earned my respect already. and dare I say, God's using this to teach something too. and He needs the most faithful of hearts to spot the lesson sometimes.

I wish you cooler days fast. Screw the el nino weather, praying for cooler nights and godly headling & cures for you.
videe-Kel. :p