Thursday, February 4, 2010

day #3

hmmm... i didn't get to sleep last night, again.
Fell asleep only when the sun started to rise. It's
quite annoying. The swelling on my face has gone
down considerably, praise the Lord. The only thing
is that the bridge of my nose is still puffy, making
me look like one of the blue aliens in Avatar. Skin
is still reddish in most places, looking like a badly
sunburnt person.

the craziness started after lunch. I itched pretty
badly. I was slapping on the 'mum-loves-me' oil
like crazy, scraping the bottom of the container for
more moisturizer. I don't know what triggered it.
The heat? Lunch? I just hope it goes away soon.
It's so itchy, i'm shivering...

But, thank you all for keeping me in prayer. *hugs*
to all of you. I'm just so glad my face is clearing up.
i'm good. i'll be fine :)

No comments: