Monday, July 12, 2010

"we see the present clearly
but He sees the first and the last

when you don't understand
when you don't see His plan
when you can't trace His hand
trust His heart"

just what i needed to be reminded of... i've been fighting
eczema since the end of Jan. How long more? But i must
say God has been merciful and abounding in grace. It could
have been much much worse. Thanking Him for all the
people He's sent to stand around me. To prop me up in the
darkest of times. To apply balms of love and comfort in the
pain.

Love casts out all fear. He loves me. So that is enough.
He will never let me out of His sight.
"Jesus loves me this i know..."
Do you know this? REally really know it deep deep down?
I hope to experience it every day. Live it out. Him loving me.
and in response, love Him back the way that is worthy of Him.

1 comment:

cherbie said...

hey babe. i haven't been reading your blog for months. only catching up with your story now. your pain. your suffering.
God is good. all the time. He will get you through this. you have already survived so much. you can and will continue to fight this.
i am praying for you, my sister.
God loves you, no matter what illness you have, no matter how you look, no matter how much pain you are in.
i like to read Philippians when i'm feeling down. draw strength from Paul's faith in God even during the darkest moments in his life.
xoxo
c