Monday, July 26, 2010

my latest purchases... a batch of new alternative medication and
2 deluxe thumb supports. They burned a giant hole in me pocket.
The deluxe thumb supports were the ones i mentioned in my
previous post. $30 each... but oh boy, my hands feel so  safe and
comfy :) New alternative medication, slightly above $300. So yes,
as they say, HEALTH is WEALTH!!!

I just might up the supply of my current batch of alternative
medication, which will set me back close to $200. Sigh, what to
do... HEALTH is WEALTH!!!

As much as i would like to sign up for the practical part of getting
my driving license, i can't cos me isn't well and me needs to pay
for medication :( My PDL has expired... and no, no one has
allowed me to drive their cars with the PDL. lol....

So yes, now both my hands are protected by braces. Imagine raising
both hands during worship in church... hahha... i wonder what pple
will think. Both hands in braces.

i've lost a bit of weight... all my muscle mass gone :( My clothes
don't fit. Especially my pants... They drag on the floor even more
than before which really grosses me out. I'm pretty squirmish now.
A little grime or flake or stuff at the edge of a table or sticking out
from a corner freaks me out. I've only recently dared to wear flip
flops again, exposing my toes to the elements on the street. I really
hope i get over this crazy phase. Too hard to eat out like that. Too
hard to stay out like that...

1 comment:

stArrs said...

im wondering if exercising might help ur eczema..