Saturday, December 11, 2010

today, my hairdresser got creative
















my recent haircut reminded me of what my piano
teacher once said to me . "Look at your hair..." she said,
tapping at the reflection on the piano.

"Did you comb your hair?". i nodded. then mumbled,
"Yes."
"Then why so messy?"
"My hair is like that one."

my dad's reaction to my haircut wasn't positive either.
"Don't you know your hair curls up into a mess when
it's short? Aiyoooo!!!"

i had it better at work. Words like "hot, model, babe"
came out. i would like to think they were sincere. ha!

i guess i looked better at work...





















i was asked why the drastic change... Well, it was simple.
I told my hairdresser i was bored with my hairstyle. So he
suggested i cut it short. I trust the guy with my hair. He
was the only hairdresser who dared give me bangs.
The others before him said it wasn't possible cos of my naturally
curly hair. but Barry said, why not?! So this time, when he
suggested what he did, i thought, why not. Let's do it.
I got scared though, seeing the long tufts of hair fall around
me. I still wasn't convinced after it was done. But it grew on
me and i started to love it. It's the shortest i've ever chose
to have my hair done. So here goes. Bracing myself for
reactions of people in church tomorrow.

No comments: