Friday, December 31, 2010

going digital...is hard to do

So yes, i'm on my search for a digital camera, again.
The G12 is sooo lovely... but remembering what i read
on the lomo site before, the best camera is the one that
you carry ard with you the most. So considering the
weight and bulk of the G12... i had to sadly forget it.

I don't want any of those flashy cool looking main stream
digital cameras either. I want something that looks like
my LCA. Black... retro... and if it smells like grandma's
basement, all the better. My LCA still smells like that.
So i'm looking at the Ricoh GR-21 and the Panasonic
DMC-LX5. The Panasonic has a Leica lens :) i think
i'll get the Panasonic over the Ricoh. But it doesn't have all
those fun scenes that the new mainstreams have... like the
miniature look. I would love vignettes too... arghhhh....
i want lomo effects on a digital.

For now the camera on my iPhone is doing a great job.
What with the awesome Hipstamatic app! But i dont want to
use it for photo taking on trips. So the search continues...
wish me luck :)

No comments: