Monday, March 29, 2010

blessed rest

i got days off from work. Uber blessed man. I wake up
craving for teh-o or milo. Grab my fix then if i still feel
sleepy i head back to bed. Wonderful.... Then i wake at
say, 2pm for lunch. Muck around after that, maybe sleep
again. Then what do you know, it's time for dinner. This
went on for almost a week. And my skin is healing so
well. So blessed i tell you. This rest... Shout out to my
colleagues and bosses: THANK YOU!!! for allowing
me to take such a stretch off from work.

i've been eating sooooo much. Really. A LOT... second
helpings at most meals... and tea breaks and stuff
between meals. Lots of hot milo and teh-o. Oh help...
right now i just munched down a whole bag of strawberry
flavoured cream sticks... tsk. I'll regret it all on my
very first run after all this i tell you.

there were days, though, that i didn't want to fight anymore.
I'd tell ma that i didn't want to wake the next morning.
Or that i'm at breaking point and i can't bear it anymore.
The itch would drive me nuts and my body temperature
would rise. And i'd be jumping and moaning... super agitated.
Ma would sit there calmly, watching me go into a frenzy.

pple thought it was tough on me having to stay home.
But you know, i had the time of my life. I told my sis
that i'd like to live like that forever :D she said i'd waste
my youth... i just grinned and rolled under the covers in bed.

the thing that sucked was that i missed a whole month of
church and CG.

No comments: