Monday, August 16, 2010

went shopping for stuff for J's baby shower that's happening
next weekend. M.E. went with me and boy am i glad she was
carrying a haversack! I didn't expect the stuff to add up and
weigh so much! It didn't help that my bag was so tiny and my
hands were injured.

Our shopping trip started at Bugis, extended to City Hall and
ended at Queenstown. I was soooo tired and the itch started.
Thank God it was manageable! I took the train home although
cabbing was so tempting. I fell asleep on the train and woke
to the announcement "Ang Moh Kio". I've not missed
Sembawang by that many stops before :( I was that tired. Well
it was my first long shopping trip since Jan so i still need to
build up the stamina to last.

Thank you all for praying. I'm healing very well. Pple have
been saying i look totally healed. But you know, the rash came
back after the shopping trip cos i was exposed to heat and
i got real tired. But nope, i'm not complaining. It's still
manageable. It's not an ounce as bad as it was. So i have
plenty to be thankful for. I just need to keep the itch at bay and
not scratch too much or too hard, if at all.

1 comment:

stArrs said...

:) glad ure getting out a bit..