Friday, January 14, 2011

dressmaking 101

oh boy, i went through quite a bit to get to the
Community Centre to sign myself up for the
dressmaking class. The online registration failed
so i had to head down to do it in person. Bummer.
But i am so glad i did. I think i first thought of
going for classes 2 years ago. So it's high time i
went for it. Classes only happen once a year and i
don't want to regret not going for it again. I have a
things to get to get ready for tomorrow's class.

-1 1/2 yards of cloth
-scissors
-long ruler
-chalk
-brown paper
-pins
-needles/ thread
-wheeler
-unpicker
-tracing paper
-interfacing
-sketchbook

i have most of the stuff on the list so it ain't that bad.
I have a feeling i'll be the youngest in the class... haha!
i think once i get started on sewing clothes i won't be
able to stop. I mean, how cool is it that i'll possibly be able
to look at stuff on the internet and say, "hey, i'll like that."
Then whip it up. I'm excited... oh yea... Classes happen
once a week, 10 sessions in all. oh yeaaaaa...

No comments: