Thursday, October 7, 2010

me: " i fear..... i'm afraid....i don't know if i can handle it..."

God: "I rescued you from all your fears..."

me: "i can't forget... i can't move on..."

God: "...and loosed the chains of wasted years."


He spoke to me through song...awesome

I have seen with my own eyes Your faithfulness O God
So I refuse to believe the lies that war against my soul
You rescued me from all my fears
And loosed the chains of wasted years

Youre my Savior, Restorer, Rebuilder, Rewarder, My Refuge, 
Redeemer, Defender, My Healer, Savior

Now my heart is overwhelmed by all sufficient grace 
For I have seen my weaknesses become Your perfect strength
Behold the One who holds me in His hands The God who 
comes and turns my mourning into dance

1 comment:

stArrs said...

awesOMe~ keep me updated ;)