Thursday, September 9, 2010

i weighed my chances... i braced myself... then i decided
that i should just do it.

"Ma....., i was thinking of having a little table on castors to
put my sewing machine on. With drawers at the bottom for
my odds and ends and fabric." fingers and toes crossed.
Then i shifted my gaze and took a bite off my sandwich.

"Yeah... Ikea has some good stuff." She got up and went in
search of the catalog.

OH MY GOODNESS... did she just say yes?!?!?

so yes, mum has even offered to accompany me to Ikea in
search of my little table. Look out for pictures. (woo hoo!)

you know, before i asked, i heard her saying in my head,
"huh... another table?" or "where are you going to put it?"
with emphasis on 'it'... OR "you better clear the stuff in
your room first before thinking of adding more furniture
to it."

i bet you've all heard tt from your mum now and then.
But i'm glad mum proved me wrong this time.

No comments: